This blog is brought to you by...
- All posts are co-authored by Andrea Thomer and Rob Guralnick. Posting author may be considered lead author unless otherwise noted.
- Re:Sourcing Primary Materials: Notes from A Workshop
- How is finding a consensus among citizen science transcriptions like aligning gene sequences AND textual analysis of medieval codices? Part 2
- How is finding a consensus among citizen science transcriptions like aligning gene sequences AND textual analysis of medieval codices? Part 1
- Data Diversity of the Week: Sex
- This week in digitization: The good, the buggy, and the curious
All the News That… on An Ode to Founders and a Field… Updated FAQ and Usef… on How is finding a consensus amo… Snakeweight on How is finding a consensus amo… Dan Stoner on Data Diversity of the Week:…
Category Archives: SPNHC
So You Think You Can Digitize had a bit of an unplanned hiatus; turns out that maintaining a blog while its authors take a something like 15+ trips, attend to work/school responsibilities, and write gobs of papers is a bit … Continue reading
Confluence. n. a. the flowing together of two or more streams b. the place of meeting of two streams c. the combined stream formed by conjunction [Merriam-Webster online] Drawer. n. a sliding box or receptacle opened by pulling out … Continue reading